Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TURNS OUT YOU DONT KNOW SOME PEOPLE AT ALL


Or the torture of a friend.Please if you are standing,sit down.It turns out that a certain individual and "FRIEND", went to my favorite food place,In the full knowledge that i was sitting in the house just contemplating my navel or something like that.sheeeeshk........They went to Nandos.Did they bring me a carry out of my favorite veggie burger...........NO THEY DID NOT.So you know who you are !If i were you i would drive back to Nandos and get me the said burger and maybe a wee pudding and we will say no more about it....capissssh.Good.

2 comments:

Patt said...

fantastic.thats the best two comments ever.i'm howling with laughter...thanks but still no burger or cake.

Lex said...

lol... awww, it's true but nando's here in Msia is quite bad. SAd :(