Saturday, June 10, 2006

THE END OF MY ILLUSTRATION CLASS


A nd of course the end of the torture of 'the poor wee soldier'.I enjoyed my 10 weeks.All the people involved were not only a great bunch but very talented.Abbey's granny will live with me forever( Not literally,but it was amazing).It was a pleasure to spend time with this group.Catherine ,Thanks for the lessons in gouash and the quink.Even though i think you made them both up.I enjoyed using your 10p asda own brand bleach.I'll definatlly miss the seagull and the guglings,I hope they will be fine.So from the posh lady to the large boy,Thanks for your time and i wish you all the very best of luck in carving out careers,You are all talented enough.On another point,would any of the ladies attending tonights doo please note my Susie will be wearing a white.We dont want anymore clashes....I thankyou.

1 comment:

Patt said...

JOKERMAN,HAS A BIG POOL,ONCE THE SLABS GO DOWN AND A NUDY NEIGHBOUR.DOES THAT HELP.HIS GOOD LADY DYES HER HAIR WITH ROWATS BEETROOT JUICE.HAVE YOU GOT IT YET?