Thursday, June 15, 2006

SCOTTISH ENGLAND FANS I DONT GET IT


England game today.Lets all get behind them.....and shove their team bus off a cliff.Only kidding....they buses cost a bomb.Its time to sort out some of the scottish guys up here.Yesterday i saw 3 fat guys with England tops on.Fair enough if they are English but they are not,They are from Bellshill,oh and by the way there is nothing wrong with being fat.I'm saving up my fat incase there is a famine.Then the fat people will rule the world...welll for a bit anyway.So getting back to these Twats.I'd rather drink petrol and fish guts than wear another countrys football top.The same goes the other way round an English man in Scotland wearing a Scotland top should be Publically flogged with a copy of the peoples friend untill the flogger is quite bored with the flogging.So i dont get it.I did notice that the guy with them had a Rangers top on so i guess it could be the We love the Queen mob.Well if it takes an 80 year old woman to become the lady of your dreams then i think you have enough problems without me throwing in my twopenith.Though i do suggest you keep a bucket of industrial strength lubricant just incase you every meet your object of desire guys.Seriously get a grip.You might just have well bought a plain white t-shirt from tescos for £2 and wrote the words "I AM A WANK" ON THE FRONT AND THE BACK",Just to make no one is confused over the issue.

No comments: