Monday, April 09, 2007

LABOUR

Is it just me?Or can you smell GAS!
Its nearly Time for the Scottish Parliament Election.So Remember all the "GOOD DEEDS CARRIED OUT IN YOUR NAME BY THE lABOUR pARTY".

1 .Bullying and abusing The Parents and Children Of our Local school.

2 .Mr Brown Stealing a share of your Pension.

3 .Starting a War killing 10s of Thousands of People on the strength of a Lie.

4 .Just for being more Tory and Nazi like than Adolf Thatcher.

PLEASE ,PLEASE,PLEASE DONT VOTE LABOUR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! YOU ARE BACK! *runs around with joy*

I wish I was leaving in Scotland, then at least I could stop people from voting Labour but hey, I wish you all folks GOOD LUCK!

SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK BLOGGING... and how are you?

Patt said...

Lex ...Mate im super .How are you doing?