Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bastards and Dick Dasters In My WORK


This fucked up place is gonny make me flip.I work with in the majority but not on the whole a bunch of backstabbing sweety wives,Who i would rather not have to spend the time of day with but have to to earn crust.Some of the guys are Magic.I would do anything for Others i would rather throw jobbies at on thier wedding day.
I think its just me.Am i one of the few Sain people who could'n't give a fuck whos sleeping with who,who said what about who...etc..etc...Well am I.I dont know but i will say.This year my Christmas card list(If i had one)would be very short this coming year.
These Bastards make me want to Flip.....................................
So I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE A RUNNING COMMENTRY OF WHOS SAYING WHAT TO WHO.JUST TO LET YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKED UP OUR DEPARTMENT IS .NAMES WILL NOT BECHANGED TO PROTECT THE FUDDS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sadly all jobs are so fcked thanks to fcked up complicated bastards.. but thanks to people like u and me, the world is a better place, no? hehehhe cheers! I've been good :)

Marina said...

People outside of the workplace would never dream of doing the fucking shitty shit that they do at work. The real problem with the whole thing is big business aka "The Man". "The Man" allows your co-workers to be shitty human beings and they absolutely encourage this kind of behavior. It's all "The Man"!! I should know!! I work in Human Resources for the biggest telecom company in the US!!!

Patt said...

Thankfully Marina ,I have a Few jobs which fullfill different purposes in my life.The job with the Problem people is my keep my body fit job.The other jobs give me pleasure.